Real Estate Careers
The pleasant environment and high pay make working in real estate one of the most satisfying careers. Becoming affiliated with the right organization makes all the difference with brand recognition, trust within the market and the ability to facilitate transactions.
Island Associates has created an organization representing professional integrity. We offer the highest standard of client service giving our team the ability to thrive in one of the most stable real estate jobs available. Every new member of Island Associates is provides with the necessary support and opportunities to enjoy a profitable and successful real estate career.
Real estate careers offered at Island Associates give dedicated brokers the ability to work with a close group of experienced professionals. A real estate job at Island Associates offers:
- Access to market data and the latest real estate technology
- Support from a respected team of professionals maintaining excellent relationships with leading commercial property owners, private investors, national retailers and industry peers
- Superior retail representation with some of the top retailers in the nation
- A collaborative environment
Working in real estate with Island Associates means receiving one of the most generous compensation packages in the industry.
Island Associates Real Estate is seeking an associate to join our firm. This associate will initially be responsible for new business development and will quickly take on more responsibility as acumen and clientele are acquired. There will be aformal 6-month mentorship period, during which time our new team member will be trained directly by a high-producing partner of the firm, with 10+ years of industry experience.
Working with brokers to acquire business opportunities for Island Associates. Potential business opportunities include the sale, exchange, or lease of commercial real estate.
Demonstrate strength in building business relationships, strong communications and presentation skills and experience in researching business development opportunities.
Identify potential clients and conduct research to identify best ways for Island Associates to assist in satisfying their real estate needs.
Canvass prospective clients and develop leads through a variety of approaches including telephone calls.
Arrange meetings with prospective clients
Accompany and assist brokers at client meetings
Help build strong client relationships by delivering “best in class” services which includes providing relevant information to clients on timely basis
Development of new business/prospective clients via:
- Phone canvassing
- Email canvassing
- Online marketing/presence
- Social/professional networking is encouraged
Client service support mentoring broker by:
- Conducting space surveys to identify inventory meeting client requirements
- Previewing prospective properties / spaces
Candidates will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Very strong written / verbal communication skills
- Thrive in a competitive but collaborative environment
- Drive, discipline, tenacity, and a strong will to succeed
- Positive attitude, and an appetite to learn
- Self-motivation / entrepreneurial streak
- Strong Attention to detail
- MS Office, including Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
Based on performance and experience
Past commercial real estate or sales experience is a plus, but not required.
If you believe you have the right qualifications and motivation to learn the industry, we’d like to hear from you. Please submit cover letter and resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org